New Horizons Cleveland and Akron Healthcare Information Management
New Horizons Cleveland and Akron can help you start a career that helps people and brings you the respect you deserve.
The healthcare field is continuing to grow and so is the demand for experienced, highly trained billing and coding professionals.
If you are seeking to broaden your career prospects and are considering the Healthcare Information Management field, New Horizons is the healthcare training partner of choice to help you achieve your goals.
Search Healthcare Information Management Courses
You may also be interested in
Why a Career in Healthcare Information Management?
- Medical Coding and Billing Specialists are two of the 13 fastest growing occupations, expected to grow 49% by 2010
- 2.8 million health services jobs are opening up by 2010 with the field of Healthcare Information Management expecting growth of 28%
- Employment rates, wages and salaries in the health services industry are projected to increase more than 25% by 2010 compared to 16% for all industries
- An increasing number of companies and healthcare organizations are looking for skilled healthcare professionals who understand both the healthcare and information management environments
Source: U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
Healthcare Information Management Career Choices
With your Healthcare Information Management certifications in hand, the following are only a few of the career options available to you:
- Medical Front Office Assistant
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Claims Processor
- Medical Claims Reimbursement Collector
The New Horizons Difference
- Gain industry knowledge to enter the job market faster
- Learn from an integrated curriculum
- Obtain in-depth training and develop the confidence to apply what you've learned on the job
- Acquire essential medical office, customer service, problem-solving and critical thinking skills